General Eligibility Requirements:
• At least 9 years of age but not older than 18
• Commit to Girl Talk, Inc.’s program for a minimum of one year
• Adhere to all Girl Talk, Inc.’s policies and procedures
• Submit Application & $15 non-refundable Enrollment Fee or Completed Scholarship Application
Do you have a heart to see young girls become confident in who they are? Become a Girl Talk Mentor!
Mentoring is a critical component of Girl Talk, Inc., so it is important that we select excellent mentors—individuals with leadership and mentoring experience, who are serious and passionate about Girl Talk’s mission. Our mentors are the arms and feet of Girl Talk, Inc. and have the most important job of all. We have two programs in which potential mentors can apply.
Girl Talk Mentor Eligibility Requirements & Responsibilities
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Possess a clean criminal history
• Have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a good driving record
• Have a heart for teen girls and raising their self-esteem.
• Is interested in the goals, objectives and programs of Girl Talk Inc.
• Have personal qualities of integrity, transparency, credibility, dedication, commitment, loyalty, and a passion for improving the lives of Girl Talk’s participants.
We expect our mentors to make our girls a #1 Priority.